WebFile is a resource that the Virginia Victims Fund provides to Victim Witness Assistance Programs allowing them to make electronic claim submissions on behalf of crime victims.
WebFile access is granted to advocates who have completed required training. To set up a session, or for more information please call VVF at 1-800-552-4007 and ask to speak to the Training and Outreach Coordinator.Benefits of Webfile include the ability to:
- submit claims quickly and securely over web-based forms
- monitor the ongoing status of a submitted claim
- see claim changes or updates in real time
- communicate directly with the examiner handling the claim
- upload pdf documentation in the claim that has been requested by the claims examiner
- view any outgoing correspondence related to the claim
- and others.
Victims provide permission for their Victim Witness advocate to submit and monitor their claim through a notarized authorization.
Registered WebFile users experiencing technical difficulties should email VVFWebFileSupport@virginiavictimsfund.org